[tycho-dev] please test staged tycho 1.2.0
Sievers, Jan
2018-05-29 14:34:54 UTC
Tycho release 1.2.0 has been staged. For details of new features and bugfixes, see release notes [1].
Please help by testing the staged build. To use it, change your tycho version to 1.2.0 and add snippet [2] to your pom.

We plan to promote this release in one week unless major regressions are found.

Regards,
Tycho team

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.2
[2]
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>tycho-staged</id>
<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsetycho-1049/</url>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
Matthias Sohn
2018-05-31 10:15:09 UTC
Post by Sievers, Jan
Tycho release 1.2.0 has been staged. For details of new features and
bugfixes, see release notes [1].
Please help by testing the staged build. To use it, change your tycho
version to 1.2.0 and add snippet [2] to your pom.
We plan to promote this release in one week unless major regressions are found.
Regards,
Tycho team
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.2
[2]
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>tycho-staged</id>
<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsetycho-1049/
</url>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
Tycho 1.2.0 works nicely for the JGit and EGit builds

-Matthias
Jonah Graham
2018-05-31 10:35:42 UTC
Works with CDT too, and means I can revert workaround for jre 10 too:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/123673/

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~